Monday, May 3, 2010

Nashville

The flooding is CRAZY in Tennessee right now, especially in Nashville! I lived in Nashville for about seven years. I worked for the Opryland Theme Park as a performer, stage manager and even a talent agent for a while.

Hearing about Nashville reminded me of my days struggling to find my place in this big world. In between showbiz gigs in Nashville I had a ton of other jobs such as, computer and copier salesman, waiter, bartender, temp worker and more. I bounced around from job to job at the speed of light.

I don't miss those days but in a way I don't regret them either. I look around today at people in their 20's, 30's and even 40's who are still trying to discover what they are supposed to do with their lives. I began my career as a full-time entertainer when I was 33 years old. At the time I thought I was starting really late.

No comments:

Post a Comment